Phone +43 1 205 206-100
Fax +43 1 205 206-207
EDUCATION AND CAREER
- University of Vienna, Faculty of Law (Mag. iur. 2008)
- Associate at Gassauer-Fleissner (2010 – 2014)
- Cardozo School of Law, NY, (LL.M. Intellectual Property Law, 2015)
- Admitted to the NY Bar (since March 2016)
- Associate at Ladas & Parry LLP, NY (01 – 06/2016)
- Associate at Gassauer-Fleissner ( 07 – 10/2016)
- Attorney at Gassauer-Fleissner (11/2016 – 03/2019)
- Partner at Gassauer-Fleissner (since 04/2019)
Manuel specializes in intellectual property and information technology law with a focus on the pharmaceutical, medical device, tech and food industries. He regularly represents clients in complex patent, trademark, design and trade secret disputes, including litigation and arbitration.
Manuel also heads our trademark prosecution practice. He provides strategic advice in trademark, design and copyright matters to companies of all sectors, including fashion, tech, food and consumer products.
In addition, Manuel regularly advises clients in the tech industry in development, cooperation and license agreements and other transactions and has gained a thorough understanding of technological developments, including online platforms, AI, vehicle safety and automated driving, aerospace, edge-computing and industrial manufacturing.
Manuel graduated from a LL.M. program specializing in Intellectual Property Law at Cardozo school of law, worked at acclaimed intellectual property law firms in New York city and admitted to the Bar in both the state of New York and Austria. He regularly teaches classes in intellectual property law (Fachhochschule Eisenstadt, Donau-Universität Krems) and frequently speaks and publishes on current issues of IP law and enforcement.
- Österreichische Vereinigung für Gewerblichen Rechtschutz und Urheberrecht (ÖV)
- Young LES
- Tax & Legal Excellence